Home > SACMEQ III
These policy briefs highlight the quality of four primary school inputs in SACMEQ school systems in relation to the nations’ defined benchmarks. The four inputs are: basic learning materials, textbooks, pupil-teacher ratios, and class size. The data used in these policy briefs were collected as part of the SACMEQ III Project.
- SACMEQ Working Document nr. 2: Levels and Trends in School Resources
- Poster #04: Levels and Trends in Essential School Resources among SACMEQ School Systems
- Poster #05: Levels and Trends in Desirable Physical School Resources among SACMEQ School Systems
- Poster #06: Levels and Trends in Desirable Human School Resources among SACMEQ School Systems
- Saito, M. The Construction of a “SACMEQ School Resources Index” Using Rasch Scaling.
Back to top
SACMEQ in the news
Papers & theses
Data archive application
StatPlanet Interactive Maps